Team-Takeshi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team-Takeshi

Team-Takeshi, The next Pivot Forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Noob Chucker Tutorial-Can you Chuck it?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KidTakeshi
TT-Takeshi
KidTakeshi

Noob Chucker Tutorial-Can you Chuck it? Empty
PostSubject: Noob Chucker Tutorial-Can you Chuck it?   Noob Chucker Tutorial-Can you Chuck it? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 8:35 pm

Finally I finished the tuts for Noob Chucker this should explain things a bit. Even though the anims suck Very Happy. Ok lets get to work ^_^

Entrance- Noob chuckers should have some sort of entrance. Even if they just walk in. They could fall from the sky. Teleport. Be crapped out of a giant chicken. Anything Razz. The noobs should have an entry too. even if they're sitting on a post or something. So heres a basic idea usable for Entrance.

Noob Chucker Tutorial-Can you Chuck it? Entranceky4

Entrance.piv
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Setup- To get the noob chucking perfectly you need to know how to setup the field, right here shows you Very Happy

Noob Chucker Tutorial-Can you Chuck it? Setupfu7

Setup.piv
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Performance- There are multiple possible performances, Beam, Kick, Punch, Throw, Bazooka, Hammer, ETC. We are going to cover some of those jocolor

Noob Chucker Tutorial-Can you Chuck it? Punchxq9e

Punch.piv

Noob Chucker Tutorial-Can you Chuck it? Kickoyn2

Kick.piv

Noob Chucker Tutorial-Can you Chuck it? Bazookad1b4

Bazooka.piv

Noob Chucker Tutorial-Can you Chuck it? Hammer2ac0

Hammer.piv
__________________________________________________________________________________
Toss-Ahh the old classic way of chucking noobs -_-. THE TOSS. Smile

Noob Chucker Tutorial-Can you Chuck it? Tosst6hz

Toss.piv
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exit- Just a simple exit, probaly a fade away or something, or maybe the chucker goes back up the chickens ass, who knows anyway. Use this as the basic tutorial for all your noob chucking needs Smile

P.S I DONT WANT TO HERE ANYTHING ABOUT THESE ANIMS SUCK, I USED ALOT OF TIME TODAY TO JUST MAKE THESE. Though advice is permited lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.team-takeshi.forumotion.com

Noob Chucker Tutorial-Can you Chuck it?
Page 1 of 1